Tamil sentences using "don't"

Learn these sentences using "don't".
A negative sentence is a sentence that states that something is false. In English, we create negative sentences by adding the word 'not' after the auxiliary, or helping, verb. Here are the negative auxiliary verbs in Tamil that uses "don't" auxiliary in the conversation. In Tamil "illai" means "no" or "don't". Practice these examples to learn how to use them in the sentence flow.

English sentences Tamil sentences
I have no money enakku panam illai
he did not come avan varavillai
will you come or not? varukiyaya illaiya
no matter what innatenyillai
never orukalumillai
nothingonyumillai
not at all illave yillai
I don’t want yenakku vaenaam, viruppam illai
I don't understand enakku puriyala
I don't know Enakku theriyaathu
I have no idea Enakku theriyala
Don't worry kavalai padaathey
No problem Onnum prachanai illai
I don’t want to touch yenakku thoduvatharkku virumppam illai
I don’t want to turn yenakku thirumbuvatharkku viruppam illai
I don’t want to write yenakku yeluthuvatharkku viruppam illai
Don’t want to show yenakku kaattuvatharkku virumbavillai
He doesn’t want to speak avan paesuvatharkku virumbavillai
He doesn’t want to stand avan nirppatharkku virumbavillai
I don’t want to touchyenakku thoduvtharkku viruppam illai
He doesn’t like over eating avan athiagm sappiduvathai virumbavillai
He doesn’t like pretending avan nadippathai virumba villai
She does’t like tailoring aval thaiyalai virumbavillai


Next Lesson 29: Tamil conversation in a Vegetable Stall