Tamil Pronouns

Learning Tamil Pronouns
Here are the lists of Tamil pronouns what we use to refer to the person speaking, the person spoken to, referring to the people of things that are spoken about. Also there are pronouns that connects parts of sentences. I tried to include common words that is included in everyday conversation. Also including them with simple example to help you understand.

English PronounsTamil Pronouns
I naan
you nee/neengal
he avan
she aval
we naangal
they avargal
me yenakku
you unakku/ungalukku(in formal way)
him avanukku
her avalukku
us yengalukku
them avarkalukku
my yenathu
your unathu/unkalathu
his avanin
her avalin
our yenkalin
their avarkalin
mine yennudaiyadhu
yours unnudaiyadhu/unkaludaiyadhu(in formal way)
his avanudaiyadhu
hers avaludaiyadhu
ours yenkaludaiyadhu
theirs avarkaludaiyadhu
I speak naan pesukiren
you speak nee pesukiraai/neengal pesukireerkal
he speaks avan pesukiraan
she speaks aval pesukiraal
we speak naangal pesukirom
they speak avarkal pesukiraarkal/avaikal pesukindrana
give me yenakku kodu
give him avanukku kodu
give her avalukku kodu
give us yengalukku kodu
give them avarkalukku kodu


Next Lesson 7: Vegetables